Executing a Safe and Effective Office Move-Back Strategy
- Ian Morley, Chief Product Officer, SpaceIQ
- James Franklin, Chief Customer Officer, SpaceIQ
Employers are looking to bring employees back into the workplace in a way that helps employees stay safe, productive and well. Bringing employees back into the workplace in a post-pandemic world requires agility, sensitivity, and awareness to novel workspace challenges.
Achieve a successful back-to-work plan in 4 steps:
- Situational awareness: Understand your people, space, risks and regulations
- Plan for return: +90% of our customers are currently building their B2W plan
- Enable workforce: Prepare your employees and ease their return
- Monitor and adjust: Ensure your employees are safe and be quick to adapt
If you are interested in learning more about the Agile Work Environment, we encourage you to read or download your own copy of our whitepaper, The Agile Workspace.