- Centralize asset inventory
- Track assets, enhance accountability
- Budget assets with full view costs
- Assess condition of assets
- Preserve high-value assets
- Enable a full life cycle strategy
Asset Management Applications
Integrate strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio project management, and finance and operations information to align all assets to an organization’s objectives.
Create a space plan that supports your goals. Leverage space, occupancy, and cost data into one strategy.
One Platform to Optimize Space, Real Estate, Operations and the Workplace
Connect Stakeholders to One Mission
Ensure that your campuses, buildings, and workspaces drive your mission forward. Maximize the value of your built environment on one platform that connects insights, roles, and goals.
- Enable your workforce with a dynamic workplace
- Optimize your space and real estate
- Enhance operations with a proactive strategy
Related Blog Posts
The Basics of Facilities Asset Management
It takes surface-level knowledge to understand why facilities asset management is important, yet bro...
12 Facilities Management Tips for Collecting and Using Workplace Data
Looking for a few facilities management tips to get you there? Here are 12 tips to get on the path t...
Ensure Success With a Global Network of Experts
Archibus is trusted by industry leaders around the world, with a proven track record of delivering results.