Hosted by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), this event is an all-encompassing learning and networking opportunity for workplace professionals and how they can optimally manage facilities of types and sizes.
For the past 40 years, IFMA World Workplace has taken place in various cities around the US. This year’s event in Grapevine, Texas, will feature some of the best and brightest in the industry who will focus on:
- Leveraging data analytics to cut costs, improve building quality, and manage the building life cycle
- Integrating ever-changing technology for better facility control
- Learning to prepare for critical situations through improved planning and awareness
- Setting and achieving sustainability goals for the good of the business, employees, and the planet
- Improving communication, analysis, strategy, and negotiation skills
- Optimizing your leadership and business skills
For more information and to register, click here.