Future Offices Summer in San Francisco from August 19-21, 2020
BETTER TOGETHER: CONNECTING STRATEGIES BETWEEN CORPORATE REAL ESTATE, WORKPLACE, FACILITIES, HR, AND DESIGN
August 2019 saw our hugely successful Future Offices Summer show arrive in San Francisco and it turned into another 'can't miss' industry gathering thanks to participating organizations like Uber, Indeed, Facebook, Wayfair, Verizon, Knotel, AECOM, MovePlan, Twitter, BMO, Convene, and WeWork and Avanade, to name just a few. Over three content packed days, we tackled the industry's hottest topics, including:
- Activity-based working practices for changing environments
- The co-working evolution
- Workplace digital transformation
- Building an inclusive workplace through space and belonging
- Trends driving smart buildings
- Creating an agile workplace
- Real estate strategy, design and build
No other event brings together Fortune 500 and tech corporate real estate, workplace, facility and design leaders for three days of workshops, site tours, case studies, keynotes and our audience favourite think tank discussions. With 300+ attendees, 8 site tours and 50+ exhibitors, the show was a must-attend for the corporate real estate and workplace community.
For more information, click here.