Future Offices Spring in Houston, TX
April 28-30, 2020
EFFICIENTLY MANAGING CAPITAL AND INCREASING EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH THE CONVERGENCE OF REAL ESTATE, WORKPLACE, DESIGN AND IT
April 2019 saw our incredibly successful annual Future Offices Spring show hosted at the center of one of the country’s most exciting and rapidly expanding real estate markets - Texas. It was another flagship industry gathering thanks to participating organizations like; Amazon, Citrix, HMS, Ernst & Young, Atlassian, Siemens, Fidelity, Avanade, USAA and Instacart.
Over three content packed days, we tackled the industry's hottest topics, including:
- Flexible Workspaces and Intelligent Space Management
- Employee Collaboration and Engagement through Corporate Real Estate Strategy
- Leasing and Site Selection Strategy
- Aging Facilities and the Densified Workplace
- Workplace Digital Transformation
- Creating Mobile and Dynamic Workspaces
- The Great Open Office Debate
No other event series brings together Fortune 500 and tech corporate real estate, workplace, facility and design leaders for three days of workshops, site tours, case studies, keynotes and our audience favorite think tank discussions. With 150+ attendees, 4 site tours and 20+ exhibitors, the show was another ‘must-attend’ for the corporate real estate and workplace community.
We are delighted to announce details of Future Offices Spring 2020. Once again, we have asked you what you would like to see at the next FO Spring show and added much more to learn and experience at the 2020 show!
For more information, click here.