CREW Members Only: Inaugural WINE EXCURSION
They say that every empty bottle is filled with stories... Please join us in making memories and building connections over an afternoon of wine tasting on a warm Sunday September afternoon! All you’ll need to do is hop on the bus and relax while the adventure unfolds for you as follows…
- 11:30am - departure from office in San Jose
- 12:00pm - 1:45pm - wine tasting and picnic lunch at Kirigin Cellars.
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm - wine tasting at Castillo Hillshire winery
- 3:15pm - 3:45pm - guided stroll through Downtown Morgan Hill, highlight new real estate developments, including the Granada Hotel
- 4:30pm - drop-off in San Jose
COST: $165 per member includes:
- Round-trip transportation
- Facility & tasting fees
- Picnic lunch from Ladera Grill restaurant
SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 MEMBERS* REGISTERED!
*Registration is limited to CREW Silicon Valley members until August 15th. After August 15th, other chapter members may register.
For more information, click here.