Autonomous Cars & CRE
Program & Luncheon
Autonomous vehicles are poised to change how we get around cities – and with that, how we design our communities, buildings and workplaces. While there’s debate about when robot cars will truly take-off, experts expect widespread adoption sometime in the next decade. Architects, builders and planners are already thinking about the impact on design, construction, transportation and land use. Our September luncheon will explore:
- What is the state of self-driving cars?
- How are cities preparing for an autonomous future?
- How are architects planning to “future-proof” buildings?
- How could self-driving cars affect different real estate sectors (industrial, retail, office, residential)?
- What is the future of parking demands?
- What will the impact be on transit?
Featuring: Jill North, Innovation Program Manager, San Jose Department of Transportation Will Baumgardner, Intelligent Mobility Business Leader, Arup Daniel Glaessl, Design Director, Gensler Lia Theodosiou-Pisanelli, Head of Partner Products & Programs, Aurora Innovation Moderated by: Teresa Alvarado, Executive Director, SPUR San Jose
11:30 A.M. Registration & buffet lunch | 12:00 NOON Program begins
CREW Members $60 | Nonmembers $95 Register by Thursday, September 5, 2019* *$10 late fee for registrations received after 9/5/19 or at the door.
For more information, click here.